Tracey Montgomery and Amanda Linn, Institute Facilitators for the Arkansas Leadership Academy, presented at the Learning Forward Annual Conference last December in Nashville, TN. The presentation entitled, Wired For Change: Building Adaptive Teacher Leaders, was well attended and participants were eager to take the session information back to their home districts. Being able to share the Academy’s work about systems change and sustainability on a national scale was a rewarding experience.
- MPP graduates demonstrate building a system of collaboration September 18, 2019
- Organizational Development/School Support Program Update August 20, 2019
- From the Desk of the Director August 20, 2019
- About: Vision, Mission and Core Beliefs
- Academy Partners
- Leadership Strands, Skills and Rubrics
- Meet the Staff