Master Principal Program Phase III graduates Stephanie Worthey, Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education at Greenbrier Public Schools, and Julie Amstutz, State SPED Development Coach at the Office of Coordinated Support and Services, presented Strong Hearts and Strong Minds: Systems that Succeed. We are proud of these Phase III graduates and their work to support general education and special education administrators in expanding their knowledge base and leadership skills.
- MPP graduates demonstrate building a system of collaboration September 18, 2019
- Organizational Development/School Support Program Update August 20, 2019
- From the Desk of the Director August 20, 2019
- About: Vision, Mission and Core Beliefs
- Academy Partners
- Leadership Strands, Skills and Rubrics
- Meet the Staff